Monday, April 27, 2009

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

This is how my room look like now.

Hehehe, look at the picture above. That's how my room look like. *Messy, huh?* Well why not, coz today is my last day paper and I have done the paper. So now is time to clean up and pack up stuffs to go back home. Can't wait to go back home now.

It's have been almost a month didn't go back home. *Yeah i know, ONLY A MONTH*. I know my house is near and i can go back home every week or everyday I want, but this month I don't have the chance to go back home coz of my exam start early compare to other students here.

And days before exam, I have lots of last minute assignments that need to be complete *all thanks to one of the group member who couldn't finish his part on time*. And now at last I can go back home, I think I'll going back home tomorrow morning or noon either way, but for sure I will be at home at night time *hehehehe**Tori is anxious to go back home*


That all now, will be blog when I'm reach at home. xD

No comments: