Friday, April 24, 2009

WHAT I HAVE DONE!!

At Last!

I add chatbox on my blog *hohoho*, i hav been longing to have a chatbox like that on my website/blog *Muahahahaha*. Where did i get it? well i found it at my friend's blog (Bratty). I sign uped, make some adjustment then *wa-ala* it appear.

Hoo... I just remember, when I view my blog. There is "content warning!".. *Muahahaha* I made that on purpose, who knows that one day I made something "unpredictable" things *hohohoho*

I found kinda funny video while I'm about to upload picture in photobucket. Look at it, its funny and cute.



Looks so YUMMY!



Okay, picture bellow is actually i want to tell:






This picture took on 20th April around 8pm, and on the day of exam which is on 22nd April around 6am, its still like that and UNMOVED! *noooooo!* Exam paper start on 3.30pm is like 9 more hours to read. At the end i just flip it only... Want to know what book is that? Is Advance Audit, to understand the theoritical stuff by book, I'm completely don't understand at all.. *OMG*

Anyway, now need to concerntrade on my next (last) paper on Monday.

Wish me all the best! *Ganbatte!!*

1 comment:

Reiki said...

dah2, pi belajar X3